"The OAK journal transformed my life" - Dana
OAK Journal is the only structured journal based on positive psychology that provides the curated tools to effectively set and achieve goals for entrepreneurs all over the world, looking for a quantifiable methodology so that they can literally accomplish anything they may imagine.
- Find your personal WHY or Ikigia (life's purpose). Everyone has a WHY. Your WHY is the purpose, cause, or belief that inspires us. Knowing your WHY gives you a filter to make choices, at work, and at home.
- Set 90 Day SMART goals It has been documented that as humans our ability to focus on a task or goal is just 90 days. Since we only have the attention span of 90 days it is essential to identify the most important things that must get done in the next three months.
- Daily Progress To accomplish great things, you must make constant progress toward your goal. It's easy to procrastinate starting something when the task at hand is intimidating, which leads to analysis paralysis. Do you know how to eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
- Weekly Planning & Retrospective By examining the last short interval of time, it gives visibility into how you are tracking to accomplish the goal, and it brings clarity to any impediments earlier rather than later also providing the ability to pivot direction if needed based on data.
- Positive Psychology Exercises At the end of every week, we have created positive psychology exercises to help you become the best possible version of yourself. Take an hour each week to complete the activity to get the greatest value from these practices.