1. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our App to you. This can include:
- Personal Data: We may ask for personal data such as your name, email address for account creation, and if you decide to opt-in, for sending you newsletters and app-related updates.
- Usage Data: We may collect data on how the App is accessed and used. This may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our App that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
2. Information Use
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the App
- To notify you about changes to our App
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our App when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the App
- To monitor the usage of the App
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
3. Information Sharing
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers.
4. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Your Consent
7. Contact Us
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: www.oakjournalapp.com/contact
Your acceptance of these terms: By using this App, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our App. Your continued use of the App following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated: May 15, 2023